Start-Up Diagnostic Test and Workshop on Standardised Testing
The Princeton Review will be back to conduct a start-up ACT/SAT diagnostic test and workshop on ACT and SAT to support students interested in pursuing higher education at universities that require standardised testing scores. The start-up diagnostic test serves to inform students of their suitability to take the ACT or SAT. Students and parents can look forward to the following
- -Registration: Please sign up for the session via this link. Registration is compulsory.
- -Fee: Free-of-charge
- 09:30 – 11:30: Start-up Diagnostic Test for S3 to DP Students
- 09:45 – 10:45: Seminar on Road to US Education for Parents
- 11:30 – 12:15: Workshop on ACT/SAT for S3 to DP Students (Parents may sit in)
- 12:15 – 13:00: Meet Education Consultants for start-up test diagnosis for S3 to DP Students (Parents may sit in)