At SISHK we promote thinking beyond our curriculum with the many different co-curricular activities (CCA) we offer. In CCAs, students are able to discover their interests and talents while meeting other students with similar passions. CCAs promote friendships among students as they learn, play and grow together.
CCAs are an integral to our students’ holistic growth to development to help them further develop their values and competencies. Our upper primary and secondary students are encouraged to take at least one CCA each academic year and we constantly review the CCAs we offer according to the interests and passions of our students.
We offer a variety of CCAs, from clubs and societies, sports and games, visual and performing arts and uniformed groups:
- Chinese Cultural Connection Club including Chinese Debate, Drama and Speech
- Culinary Arts Club
- Model United Nations Club
- Science, Computer and Robotics clubs
- Community service and charity activities
- GO Chess and International Chess clubs
- Choir, Chinese and Western Orchestras
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Photography and Visual Arts Clubs
- Cross Country
- Table Tennis
- Cub Scouts
Note: This is a sample of CCAs available at SISHK and some CCAs may only be available for students in some sections.