Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Support
- Provide day-to-day IT support to staff members and students of the school.
- Provide support of hardware, classroom ICT facilities, software, network, e-mail, office applications and educational software.
- Assist in the organizing and supporting of IT related activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software systems, network equipment and printers.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems; diagnose and resolve hardware or software faults.
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and Windows Operating System. Linux familiarity is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (both Windows and Mac environment).
- Knowledge of administering users and computers via Active Directory.
- Energetic, self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and a good team player.
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese
|Dental Insurance||Medical insurance|
|Double pay||Five-day work week|