- Good computer skills, preferably with library assistant experience
- Ability to build a good rapport with staff and students
- Efficient organisational skills and attention to detail
- Love to work with children
- Assist with information needs for students and staff, offer initial guidance/advice
- Oversee issue and discharge of books and other materials, including the preparation and dispatching of overdue letters
- Assist with promotion, display and exhibitions of Library
- Assist with cataloguing library materials
- Carry out clerical routines related to the ordering, receipt and end-processing of new materials
- Conduct shelving and book repairs
- Assist with stock maintenance procedures
- Assist with library purchasing matters
- Assist library monitors (students) related matters, such as duty schedule, training handbook, and preparation of orientation
- Carry out library routines as required by the Librarian
- Any other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the HR Department at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.