Major responsibilities include:
- Assure smooth operation of ICT systems and equipment in the campuses
- Provide and manage day-to-day ICT related support and troubleshoot for staff, teachers and students
- Perform software/hardware deployment, maintenance and testing
- Handle ICT procurement process and asset management
- Communicate and coordinate with both internal support teams and external vendors for ICT related tasks
- Provide technical advice for staff and team members
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks when necessary
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in IT supporting with at least 1-2 years in supervision role, preferably in education industry
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with supporting MS Windows, server , MS Office Application and MS Office 365 administration
- Hands-on experience in Google Workplace administration
- Knowledge and experience in supporting Apple environment, including iMac, MacBook and iPad
- Knowledge with security solution / networking / virtualization / backup solution / software deployment will be a definite advantage
- Good communication and coordination skills with experience in liaison with third-party vendors and counterparts
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, work independently and good time management skill, able to work in a multi-nations organization
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as ICT Officer
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Head of Human Resources at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.