- Oversees the science laboratories, leads and coaches a team of 4 Lab Technicians/Assistants
- Provides general laboratory operational and administrative support.
- Assists teachers in managing and maintaining the laboratories, as well as keeping them in good working order by completing inventory, replenishing necessary supplies, cleaning equipment and completing administrative tasks (making copies, etc.) as necessary.
- Prepare materials and apparatus for Physics, Biology and Chemistry experiments. This includes working with electrical equipment (such as oscilloscopes and spectrometers), chemicals, biological specimens and other resources.
- Degree holder in the study of Physics, Biology, Chemistry or Science subjects
- Possess a Laboratory Technician Certificate
- At least 3 years relevant experiences in a school environment or laboratory
- Good written and spoken communication skills in both English and Chinese
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties please email the detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.