- Handle full set of accounts
- Apply school accounting policies and ensure the accounting system and records are kept in order
- Prepare audit schedules for both internal & external audit
- Prepare financial analysis reports
- Handle ad hoc duties if required
- A recognized degree or diploma in Accountancy/LCC higher or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ hands on experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of ACCPAC accounting system is preferred
- Good interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in English & Mandarin
- Good computer and analytical skill
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by online application or send email to Human Resources Department (email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.