The Corporate Communications Team is responsible for providing high quality marketing and communications materials. We now have an opportunity for a Communications Officer to join the team.
You will be responsible and assist mainly in the following area:
- Ensure the timely publication of updates to the school’s communication channels including the website and social media channels
- Organize events related to stakeholder engagement and the student recruitment; this includes Open House and school fairs, etc.
- Co-ordinate the production of marketing and communications collaterals
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Keep up-to-date with latest developments and adoption of best practices in marketing and communications sector
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal, school leaders and reporting officer.
- Degree in Public Relation, Communications, Marketing or related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant working experience in communications and marketing is preferred
- Proficient in computer software applications including Photoshop (or similar) and video editing software
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- A positive and enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Multitasking and able to work well under pressure with deadlines
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Interested parties, please send a detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the HR Department at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.