Singapore International School (Hong Kong) offers through-train education from Preparatory Years to pre-university levels for all nationalities and is the only overseas school supported by Singapore’s Ministry of Education (MOE). Our rigorous bilingual curriculum is guided by the Singapore education philosophy and we aim to provide a holistic education to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people to meet the future and life’s challenges as confident well-rounded global citizens.
SISHK is looking for a dedicated person to fill the position of Laboratory Attendant. Candidate should have completed secondary school education. The School will consider candidate without relevant work experience.
- Assist laboratory technicians in the operation and maintenance of laboratories
- Prepare learning materials for practical classes
- Clean laboratory apparatus and housekeeping
- Take care of plants and animals (in the lab / science garden)
- Completed secondary school education or equivalent
- Able to communicate in basic English
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Candidate without relevant work experience will be considered
- Contract for academic year 2023/2024
- 2023/2024 學年合約
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to email@example.com.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.