SISHK is looking for a full-time Learning Support Teacher to join the Primary Section. Candidate preferably should have 3 years of teaching experience in Primary School. Candidate with experience in teaching Singapore MOE Syllabus is an advantage. The position will start in August 2024.
Candidates preferably should:
- Possess an undergraduate degree, a recognised and relevant teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Possess relevant qualifications in Special Needs Education
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience in supporting students with learning difficulties in literacy (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Have an understanding and application of strategies for behaviour management (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Ability to assess students regarding learning support, i.e PM Benchmark, Get Reading Right, CBM Writing assessment
- MOE Education Officers from Singapore are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication skills and a team player
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.