- Good computer skills, preferably with library assistant experience
- Ability to build a good rapport with staff and students
- Efficient organisational skills and attention to detail
- Love to work with children
- Assist with information needs for students and staff, offer initial guidance/advice
- Oversee issue and discharge of books and other materials, including the preparation and dispatching of overdue letters
- Assist with promotion, display and exhibitions of Library
- Assist with cataloguing library materials
- Carry out clerical routines related to the ordering, receipt and end-processing of new materials
- Conduct shelving and book repairs
- Assist with stock maintenance procedures
- Assist with library purchasing matters
- Assist library monitors (students) related matters, such as duty schedule, training handbook, and preparation of orientation
- Carry out library routines as required by the Librarian
- Any other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.