Singapore International School (Hong Kong) offers through-train education from Preparatory Years to pre-university levels for all nationalities and is the only overseas school supported by Singapore’s Ministry of Education (MOE). Our rigorous bilingual curriculum is guided by the Singapore education philosophy and we aim to provide a holistic education to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people to meet the future and life’s challenges as confident well-rounded global citizens.
SISHK is looking for a full time Chinese Language Teacher to join the team. Candidate must have at least 3 years of Chinese Language teaching experience in Primary School. Candidate with experience in teaching Singapore MOE Syllabus is an advantage. The position will start in August 2023.
- Provide sound pedagogical teaching and quality student learning
- Promote student holistic development and pastoral care
- Promote professional learning and development
- Contribute to school improvement and organization excellence
- Possess an undergraduate degree and a recognized teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience in Primary Chinese Language
- Experience in teaching the Singapore MOE Syllabus is a plus
- MOE Education Officers from Singapore are welcome to apply
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to email@example.com.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.