SISHK is looking for a full time Chinese Language Teacher to join the team. Candidate preferably should have 3 years of Chinese Language teaching experience in Primary School. Candidate with experience in teaching Singapore MOE Syllabus is an advantage. The position will start in August 2024.
- Provide sound pedagogical teaching and quality student learning
- Promote student holistic development and pastoral care
- Promote professional learning and development
- Contribute to school improvement and organization excellence
- Possess an undergraduate degree and a recognised teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have 3 years’ teaching experience in Primary Chinese Language
- Experience in teaching the Singapore MOE Syllabus is a plus
- MOE Education Officers from Singapore are welcome to apply
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.