Candidates preferably should:
- Possess an undergraduate degree, a recognized and relevant teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Possess relevant qualifications in Special Education
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience in supporting students with learning difficulties in literacy (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Have an understanding and application of strategies for behaviour management (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Ability to assess students regarding learning support, i.e PM Benchmark, Get Reading Right, CBM Writing assessment
- MOE Education Officers from Singapore are welcome to apply
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to email@example.com or by post to the Vice Principal (Primary) at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.