Candidates preferably should:
- Possess an undergraduate degree, a recognized and relevant teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Possess relevant qualifications in Special Education
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience in supporting students with learning difficulties in literacy (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Have an understanding and application of strategies for behaviour management (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Ability to assess students regarding learning support, i.e PM Benchmark, Get Reading Right, CBM Writing assessment
- MOE Education Officers from Singapore are welcome to apply
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.