- Provide general laboratory, logistical and operational support.
- Assist teachers in managing and maintaining the science labs, as well as keeping them in good working order by completing inventory, replenishing necessary supplies, cleaning equipment and completing administrative tasks (making copies, etc.) as necessary.
- Provide administrative support for science teachers.
- Assist teachers in trying out and preparing materials for science experiments, as well as other science-related activities e.g. STEM competitions, science exhibitions.
- Assist students with equipment requests for individual projects e.g. internal assessment, extended essay.
- Degree holder preferably in the study of Biology and Biology-related subjects
- Have work experience in a school environment or laboratory preferable, but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Be an effective communicator in oral and written English
- Be a good team player
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.