Candidates preferably should:
- Possess an undergraduate degree and a recognized teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience in Biology
- Candidates who have experience teaching IGCSE Biology or GCE O-level Biology will be preferred
- Able to collaborate well with colleagues in the science department on curriculum/ resource development and assessment design, as well as contribute to other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and the Sciences.
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to email@example.com or by post to the Vice Principal (Secondary) at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.