Candidates should preferably:
- possess at least an undergraduate Honours Degree in Chinese Language and Literature and a recognised teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent.
- have a minimum of 3 years’ Secondary Chinese Language and/ or Chinese Literature teaching experience
- speak Mandarin at a native level and a working ability to read and write emails in English
- collaborate well with colleagues in the Chinese Department on curriculum and resource development, as well as contribute to other departmental and school needs when required
- have a strong commitment and passion for education
The following qualities and experience are preferred but not compulsory:
- Experience with teaching IGCSE First Language Chinese or IBDP Chinese Language and Literature
- Experience teaching students with special learning needs in Chinese
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Vice Principal (Secondary) at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
中学教师 – 中文 ( 2021年8月开始)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.