Secondary Teacher – Chinese (starting from August 2023)
- possess at least an undergraduate Honours Degree in Chinese Language and Literature and a recognised teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- have a minimum of 3 years’ Secondary Chinese Language and/ or Chinese Literature teaching experience
- speak Mandarin at a native level and a working ability to read and write emails in English
- collaborate well with colleagues in the Chinese Department on curriculum and resource development, as well as contribute to other departmental and school needs when required
- have a strong commitment and passion for education
The following qualities and experience are preferred but not compulsory:
- Experience with teaching IGCSE First Language Chinese or IBDP Chinese Language and Literature
- Experience teaching students with special learning needs in Chinese
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
中学教师 – 中文 ( 2023年8月开始)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.