- Possess at least an undergraduate honours degree in Computer Science or equivalent programme and a recognized teacher qualification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching IGCSE Computing, ICT and/or A-level Computer Science; Experience in teaching IBDP is an advantage, but not a must.
- Have experience teaching robotics, coding and website programming to students, as well as working knowledge with video editing, movie making and image editing software; Knowledge and experience working in a Google and Mac Environment will be an advantage.
- Collaborate well with colleagues in the department on curriculum and resource development, as well as contribute to other departmental and school needs.
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and ICT/Computer Sciences.
For enquiries, please email to HR Department at email@example.com.
Interested parties may send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.