- Possess at least an undergraduate Honours Degree in Mathematics and a recognized teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent. A postgraduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics is preferred
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience in Singapore-styled mathematics curriculum and teaching IGCSE Mathematics, and Additional Mathematics.
- Collaborate well with colleagues in the Mathematics department on curriculum, curriculum resources, pedagogy and assessment related work
- Work well with students and parents by providing constant verbal and written feedback
- Contribute to other department and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and Mathematics
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary by email to email@example.com .Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.