- Responsible for planning and delivering a high standard of service in capital works, preventive and corrective infrastructural and maintenance projects coordination with consultancy team, contractor and suppliers, as well as various departments within the school.
- Conduct site visits and monitor site performance to ensure the required quality and standards are met.
- Prepare tender and analysis reports with recommendations to the various committees and the Board for approval.
- Manage the purchasing and procurement for project works and equipments.
- Able to manage a project from initial briefing and concept design, through technical design and construction, and finally completion and occupation.
- Attend project meetings and provide regular report and project progress information, as well as administrative support for the operations of the team.
- Degree holder (or equivalent) in Project Management, Building Services, Architectural Studies or Construction related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in international or private school projects. Successful candidate with more relevant experiences can be considered as Assistant Manager
- Strong coordination and project management skills
- Result-driven, flexible with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in oral and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Photoshop and other rendering software is an advantage
- Staying self-initiated and pro-active on the job is a must
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to email@example.com or by post to Head of Human Resources at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.