Find out more about our school fees and other charges for our students. School places for new students are only confirmed after the receipt of the Entrance Fee, Personal Debenture/Corporate Debenture and Capital Levy.
HK$2,500* upon submission of application form. Please note that once an application has been successfully submitted, it cannot be deferred to another academic year and all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
*With the approval from Education Bureau, the Application Fee of HK$2,500 is determined on a cost-recovery basis and the user-pay principle applies. (Updated as at 14 Jan 2021.)
Students on personal debentures are required to pay an entrance fee of HK$13,000 (one-off basis, non-refundable)
All students are required to hold either a Corporate or Personal Debenture at the point of enrolment. Each debenture is valid for the enrolment of one student only.
|Personal Debenture (for students with a Singapore passport)
Personal Debenture – The Personal Debenture is redeemable six (6) months after the student leaves the school. During the period between the student’s departure from the school and the due date for redemption of the debenture, the “vacant” Personal Debenture can be transferred to a sibling of the student.
Corporate Debenture – The Corporate Debenture is valid for eight (8) years. During this period, the registered debenture holder is entitled to appoint one nominee at a time, subject to the terms and conditions of the Corporate Debenture. Parent should inform the school immediately when parent ceases to be an employee of the sponsoring company.
For AY2023/24, the Capital Levy is as follows:
|Personal Debenture Holders
|HK$20,000 (annual payment)
|Corporate Debenture Holders
|HK$160,000 (one-time payment)
For AY2023/24, school fees are as follow:
|School fee per annum
|Primary 1 – 6
|Secondary 1 – 4
|Diploma Programme Years 1 and 2
- Students in the Primary, Secondary and IBDP levels who are Singapore citizens are eligible for an annual fee subsidy of HK$16,100.
- It is compulsory for school fees to be made through autopay.
- Uniforms, school buses, lunch, snacks, school books, stationery and special CCAs are not included in the school fees. More information on these expenditure are available here.
- All fees and subsidies are correct at the time of publication and are subject to changes.
School fees are payable on a quarterly basis and are to be made via autopay.
|Due Date for payment of school fees for AY2023/24
|21 July 2023
|03 Nov 2023
|26 Jan 2024
|19 Apr 2024
- All school fees which are in arrears for seven (7) days after the due date will incur an interest at the rate of 8% per annum, commencing seven (7) days after the due date until full payment is settled. In addition, an administrative fee of HK$200 will be levied.
- Should the school fees be in arrears for more than three (3) months, the student concerned will be required to leave the school.
- No school report will be issued for students whose school fees or other payments remain unpaid. If a student is to leave the school with outstanding payments, the outstanding sum will be deducted from the debenture.
- An advanced written notification of at least 90 days (excluding the summer holidays) from the date of withdrawal must be submitted to the school specifying the student’s effective date of withdrawal from school. Parents may notify the school using this online form.
- Failure to comply with the withdrawal notification requirement above will incur a levy based on a pro-rata of the shortfall in the required number of days for withdrawal notification. The levy will be applied as follows: Shortfall in the required no. of days for notification x school fee per term* ÷ 70 days
- The school fee* to be paid (if applicable) will be pro-rated
- The withdrawal notification will be deemed as final and irrevocable upon the school’s acknowledgement of the notification.
*Note: school fee for the level that the student is at or will be at for the next academic year if withdrawal is at the end of an academic level