Visit us as an alumni
For alumni who wish to come back to visit the school and your teachers, you are most welcome. We ask that you make an appointment with the teacher you would like to meet or email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 5 working days’ notice.
Alumni aged 18 and above who wish to visit SISHK
- First, please make an appointment with the teacher you would like to meet or the school first.
- As per any visitor aged 18 and above, please bring along your identity card or passport and exchange it for a visitor’s pass at the security guard house.
- Proceed to the General Office and inform the General Office staff the teacher you have an appointment with. There will be no access to the classrooms or sports facilities during school hours.
Alumni aged below 18 who wish to visit SISHK
- You are welcome to visit your former teachers and school mates on school days under the circumstance that normal school operations will not be affected.
- First, please make an appointment with your former teacher for your visit.
- Upon your arrival, you are required to register with the security guard at the school entrance. Please go to the General Office and your former teacher will meet you there.
- You may meet your former school mates at:
Nam Long Shan Campus (Preparatory Years and Primary Campus): The Plaza and the canteen on P4
Police School Road Campus (Secondary Campus): The Plaza and the canteen on 4/F
- You are not allowed to enter the classrooms or use the sport facilities during school hours.
Should you need any assistance, please contact our General Office.
Nam Long Shan Campus – 2872 0266 or Police School Road Campus – 2919 6966