SISHK takes the utmost care in selecting our service partners to ensure that our students enjoy quality and value for money services.
Singapore Asia Publishers run a bookshop on an appointment-only basis at the Nam Long Shan Campus for both the Preparatory Years and Primary, and Secondary sections.
Singapore Asia Publishers (HK) Ltd.
- Book Shop, Level P5, Nam Long Shan Campus, Singapore International School (Hong Kong)
- +852 2553 9188
- +852 2553 0099
Compass Group Hong Kong Ltd. (under the brand name of Chartwells) is appointed to provide balanced daily meals and snacks to SISHK students. Primary Students are encouraged to pre-order their lunch on a monthly basis. Snack coupons can be also purchased from the caterer directly.
PY & Primary Section
- Canteen, Level P4, Singapore International School (Hong Kong), 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
- +852 9551 8894
- Canteen, 4/F, Singapore International School (Hong Kong), 2 Police School Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
- +852 9551 8894
At SISHK we respect the dignity and worth of all the students under our care.
We believe that all students can be nurtured to achieve their full potential within a school environment that is both caring and challenging.
We expect all students to be respectful, responsible and to rise to the challenges of life.
It is our school policy that all students wear the school uniform when attending school, representing the school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours.
We are proud of how smart our students look when they wear the correct uniform.
Students are expected to take pride in their personal appearance, as well as the presentation of their work
Our Aims and Objectives
- We believe that uniform brings the whole school together, promotes a sense of pride in our school and values
- Generates a positive mindset for growth and learning
- Engenders a wide sense of community and belonging towards the school
- Identifies our students with Singapore International School Hong Kong
- Keeps in line with our SISHK values of Respect, Resilience, Responsibility , Integrity, Care, Harmony and teamwork
The Role of Parents
We ask all parents who send their child to our school to support the school uniform policy.
We believe that parents have a duty to send their child to school correctly dressed and ready for their daily schoolwork.
One of the responsibilities of our parents is to ensure that their child has the correct uniform, and that it is clean and in good condition.
There are different uniforms for students from the Preparatory Years, Primary and Secondary levels while Diploma students do not need to wear a uniform for school. Parents can contact Klover Group Limited directly or visit their retail shop if they have any enquiries on the school uniform.
Klover Group Limited
- School Uniform Centre, Room 503, 5/F, 168 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- +852 2389 3888
As a responsible institution that is committed to environmental sustainability, our students are strongly encouraged to take school buses or public transport as a joint effort to reduce our carbon footprint, traffic congestion and noise and air pollution.
Starting from Academic Year 2020/21, new students joining the school will be required to either use the school bus service or public transport when travelling to or from school.
Kwoon Chung Motors provides school bus service from different areas spanning from Hong Kong Island, Kowloon to the New Territories. To find out more about the school’s policy on the use of school buses and public transport, please click here.
Kwoon Chung Motors Co. Ltd.
|School Bus Services||Kwoon Chung Motors Company Limited|
|School Uniform||Klover Group Limited|
|Apple Technical Support||Senco Masslink Technology Limited|
- : Medical Room, L107, Nam Long Shan Campus, Singapore International School (Hong Kong)
- : +852 2870 6816
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : Library, Level PL, Nam Long Shan Campus, Singapore International School (Hong Kong)
- : Library, 4/F, Police School Road Campus, Singapore International School (Hong Kong)
- : email@example.com
- SISHK Online Library System
- : PTA, Level PL, Nam Long Shan Campus, Singapore International School (Hong Kong)
- : firstname.lastname@example.org