Submitting an Online Application
Thank you for considering Singapore International School (Hong Kong) for your child.
Before submitting an application
Please take note of the following before you begin your online application:
- Only online applications are accepted
- All online applications must be submitted along with the necessary supporting documents
- An application is only considered complete after the payment for the application fee is submitted successfully
- Only valid Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted for online payment
- Once an application has been successfully submitted, it cannot be deferred to another academic year and all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- To find out which level your child should apply for, please click here
- Applicants who have submitted a complete application prior to the application deadline will be invited for an admissions assessment
- Applications received after the deadline will be only considered if a place becomes available
- Only one application per applicant is accepted for each academic year.
After an application is submitted
The following information is applicable after an online application is submitted. Please note:
- After the online application is submitted, please print and post a copy of the completed application form, supporting documents and additional information (if any) before the application deadline to: Admissions Team, Singapore International School (Hong Kong), 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
- All correspondence and notifications regarding admissions matters and results will be made via email. Parents are advised to check their emails regularly as some correspondence may require a response within a short period of time (usually three to five days)
- All applications are assessed on their own merits and in competition with others as the school receives many more applications than there are places available. The Admissions Panel, Vice-Principal and Principal will review all applications before an offer of a place is made
- Parents can log into the Online Application System to check for the latest updates on the application
- Successful applicants are required to secure their place at SISHK with the payment of the Personal or Corporate Debenture, Capital Levy and Entrance Fee (for personal debenture holders) by a given date. The offer of a school place will be given to another applicant if the funds above are not received in time
- Applications and offers are not transferable nor are they deferrable to another academic year
- Applicants may submit another application if they wish to be considered for admission in another academic year.
If you should have any queries or wish to update personal particulars after an application has been submitted, please email the Admissions Team together with the application number and applicant’s full name.
If you should wish to speak to the Admissions Team directly, please contact us at (852) 2870 6880.