We welcome applications for Secondary One to Secondary Three. In Secondary One and Two (S1 and S2), students follow a curriculum specially adapted from the Singapore curriculum for international students in Hong Kong. In Secondary Three and Four (S3 and S4), students follow the IGCSE curriculum. We also accept applications for first year entry to the SISHK International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). All completed applications received by SISHK are considered by our Admissions Panel and applicants are invited to attend an admissions assessment as part of the admissions process. The admissions assessment helps the school to gauge an applicant’s language and learning abilities as well as suitability for the school’s curriculum. To submit an application form, please apply online.
Applications for the Secondary section are now closed for AY2019/20. Applicants who are Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents relocating to Hong Kong may still apply after 15 February 2019. However, admissions are subject to availability of vacancies.
Applications for Secondary One to Three and IBDP Year 1 are welcome from 1 August 2018.
The application period and assessment dates are currently under review. Please submit your applications as early as possible, preferably by 30 September 2019.
Applications for Secondary One to Three and IBDP Year 1 are welcome from 1 August 2019.
The application period and assessment dates are currently under review. Please submit your applications as early as possible, preferably by 30 September 2020.
- Apply online prior to the application deadline.
- Ensure your application is complete and submitted to the Admissions Team. Please note that once an application has been successfully submitted, it cannot be deferred to another academic year and all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- An Admissions Panel will consider all applications received. Please note that only completed applications will be considered.
- Applicants who have submitted a full and complete application prior to the application deadline will be invited for an admissions assessment.
- Applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application after the Admissions Panel, Vice Principal and Principal have considered the outcome of all the assessments.
- Successful applicants will have to secure their place with the payment of the Personal or Corporate Debenture, Capital Levy and Entrance Fee (for personal debenture holders) by a given date. Thereafter, an email notification with specific dates and times will be sent to families to complete the enrolment process.
- Applicants may choose to re-apply if they wish to be considered for admission in another academic year.
Please note that the school follows a Singapore-styled curriculum and for Chinese language, the school uses Putonghua and simplified characters system for reading and writing in the admissions tests and lessons.
All application forms must be submitted with the following documents in order to be deemed as a complete application:
- Applicant’s most recent two years’ school reports, if applicable
- Applicant’s recent passport-sized photograph
- Applicant’s birth certificate and Hong Kong identity card, if applicable
- Applicant’s passport and Singapore re-entry permit, if applicable
- Both parents’ passports and Hong Kong identity cards, if applicable
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$2,200 made payable to “The Singapore International School Foundation Limited”
- Ensure you have clear copies of all supporting documents in pdf or jpeg format.
- Start your online application here.
- Make an online payment for application fee of HK$2,200. An online application is successful only if both the online application form and payment transaction are completed. Please note that once an application has been successfully submitted, it cannot be deferred to another academic year and all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you, along with the application number, application form and receipt. Please use this application number for future correspondence with the Admissions Team.
- Print one copy of the completed application forms with all supporting documents and mail it to the Admissions Team. An application can only be considered when the necessary documents and application fee have been received by the school. Please submit the hard copies to: Admissions Team, Singapore International School (Hong Kong), 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you after we have received the hard copy applications.
If you should have any queries or to update personal particulars after an application has been submitted, please email the Admissions Team together with the application number and applicant’s full name. If you should wish to speak to the Admissions Team directly, we are available at (852) 2870 6880.