Most of our primary students stay with us to complete their secondary and IB Diploma Programme (IBDP). In Secondary One and Two (S1 and S2), students follow the Singapore syllabus which has been adapted to the HKSAR context.
In Secondary Three and Four (S3 and S4), students study towards the internationally-recognised Cambridge IGCSE curriculum. They also enrol for the International Certificate of Education (ICE), which recognises the achievements of students who qualify and have performed well in seven IGCSE subjects from five different subject groups, including two different languages. The IGCSE with its detailed, in-depth syllabuses and clearly structured courses is excellent preparation for the IBDP.
We welcome applications for S1, S2 and S3
Applications for the Secondary section are now closed for AY2019/20. Applicants who are Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents relocating to Hong Kong may still apply after 15 February 2019. However, admissions are subject to availability of vacancies.
Applications for Secondary One (S1), Secondary Two (S2), Secondary Three (S3) and IBDP Year 1 (DP1) are welcome from 1 August 2018 – 15 February 2020.
Applications received before 15 October 2019 will receive priority screening for places in AY 2020/21.
Applicants who are Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents relocating to Hong Kong may still apply after 15 February 2020. However, admissions are subject to availability of vacancies.
Applicants who apply after the application deadline of 15 February 2020 and are not Singapore citizens or permanent residents will be invited for admissions assessments only if a suitable school place surfaces.
Applications for Secondary One to Three and IBDP Year 1 are welcome from 1 September 2019.
The application period and assessment dates are currently under review. Please submit your applications as early as possible, preferably by 30 September 2020.
- Submit an online application along with the necessary supporting documents before the application deadline
- Attend the admissions assessment as per the allocated schedule
- All correspondence regarding admissions/results will be notified via email
The following documents should be submitted with the online application form in order to be deemed as a complete application:
- Applicant’s most recent two years’ school reports, if applicable
- Applicant’s recent passport-sized photograph
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Applicant’s passport
- Applicant’s valid Hong Kong visa, if applicable
- Applicant’s Hong Kong identity card, if applicable
- Applicant’s valid Singapore re-entry permit, if applicable
- Both parents’ passports
- Both parent’s Hong Kong identity cards, if applicable
- Both parent’s Singapore re-entry permits, if applicable
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$2,200
- Applicants will undergo written assessments in English, Chinese and Mathematics
- Duration of assessments differ according to the applicant’s grade level
- All assessments are conducted at the school’s premises
- Assessments are usually conducted in December in the year before the applicant is due to start. Subject to the availability of places, the school may organise additional assessments.