- Provides high quality customer service to enquirers, applicant and offer holders
- Supports the Admissions Team with the daily administrative running of a busy admissions office
- Processes and update applications from enquiry to offer stages
- Assist in co-ordinating admissions exercises
- Provide administrative support in collecting and preparing data for student recruitment and marketing reports
- Support of school operations or any other tasks as assigned.
- Degree or Higher Diploma
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a methodical approach to work
- Good computer literacy skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems, including experience of preparing and sending mail merges, using spreadsheets and databases, and creating statistical reports.
- Experience of working with customers or providing a service and demonstrable commitment to providing an excellent standard of customer service Good telephone and email etiquette
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Strong oral and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Meticulous eye to detail
- A positive and enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude and lots of initiative
- Has excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with a variety of tasks and deadlines
- Able to work with tact and discretion and handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Team player
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Principal at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.