Updated 22 July 2021
The Class of 2021 has much to celebrate this year as they received their results for their International Baccalaureate Diploma today. A total of 30 students out of 44, scored at least 40 points. Four students obtained 45 points with a historical high of 17 students achieving at least 43 points.
Average Score: 40.5
Highest score: 45 (4 obtained this score)
Number of students who scored 40 and above: 30 (68%)
Number of Bilingual Diploma: 7 (16%)
The average score of the cohort was 40.5 points with a 100% pass rate. Another notable fact is that 50% of the subject grades were a grade 7. All students achieved at least a grade 4 in all subjects.
This year, just like the previous cohorts, our students receive numerous offers from top universities around the world. The offers include
- National University of Singapore, Yale-NUS College, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University in Singapore
- University of Hong Kong, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in Hong Kong
- University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, Imperial College of London, King’s College London, University College London, University of Manchester, University of Bristol in the United Kingdom
- Boston University, University of Michigan, New York University, DigiPen Institute of Technology, Tufts University, University of Virginia in the United States
- McGill University, University of Toronto, University of British Columbia in Canada
- Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Hosei University in Japan
“The Class of 2021 has done extremely well this year and we want to congratulate them for demonstrating their resilience in overcoming the challenges and disruptions in the past two years, to achieve such great results for their IB Diploma Programme. The lessons they have learnt in overcoming adversity, being flexible and persevering with their studies amidst uncertainty will stand them in good stead as they move forward to pursue their dreams and passions!”, Mr Kelvin Tay congratulates the Class of 2021.
Find out more about the class of 2021 as some of our graduating students talk about their IBDP experiences in the video above. You can also read about their thoughts on the SISHK IBDP programme by clicking on their names below!