We are delighted to offer our heartiest congratulations to our IBDP Class of 2022 for their excellent International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) results.
- We have a total of 5 students achieving 45 points, another 2 students achieving 44 points and 8 students with 43 points.
- 68.6% of students scored at least 40 points,
- Average score of the cohort was 40 points, which is well above the world average of 32.99 (May 2021).
- 12 students (34.3%) received the Bilingual Diploma
- 100% pass rate – everyone achieved a Diploma.
Our perfect scorers in the IB Diploma Programme this year:
Each year, our students receive numerous offers from top universities around the world. This year, some of the offers our students received include:
- USA: Boston University, Emerson College, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Michigan, Vanderbilt University
- UK: Durham University, Imperial College London, London School of Economics and Political Science, King’s College London, University College London, University of Bath, University of Glasgow and University of Warwick
- Australia: University of Queensland and University of Sydney
- Canada: Queen’s University, University of British Columbia and University of Toronto
- Hong Kong: Chinese University of Hong Kong, CUHK-Tsinghua University (Dual Degree Programme), Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and University of Hong Kong
- Singapore: National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University
To view more university offers, you may visit here.
“Our students had to overcome the challenges and disruptions in the past three years arising from the COVID-19 epidemic in Hong Kong, to achieve such great results for their IB Diploma Programme. We hope that they will continue to live the values, skill sets and mindsets that they have acquired to become more agile and nimble to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. We have great faith and believe that they will stand in good stead as they move forward to pursue their dreams and passions. May their success be an inspiration for all of us at SISHK!”, Mr Kelvin Tay congratulates the Class of 2022.
Find out more about the class of 2022 as some of our graduating students talk about their IBDP experiences with the video below: