The Class of 2020 at Singapore International School (Hong Kong) [SISHK] has much to celebrate this year as they received their results for their International Baccalaureate Diploma today. 37.5% of students scored at least 40 points, the highest in the School’s history! We have 4 students achieving 44 points and another 7 students scoring 43 points. The average score of the cohort was 37 points with a 100% pass rate.
Average score: 37
Diploma Pass rate: 100%
Top score : 44 (4 students)
No. of students scored 40 points and above: 37.5%
No. of students scored 35 points and above: 71%
No. of students scored 30 points and above: 94%
No. of students achieved the Bilingual Diploma: 18.8%
Each year, our students receive numerous offers from top universities around the world. This year, some of the offers our students received include
- Columbia University, Cornell University and Yale University in the United States
- Kings College London, University of Cambridge and University of Oxford in the United Kingdom
- Monash University, University of Melbourne and University of Sydney in Australia
- Simon Fraser University, University of British Columbia and University of Toronto in Canada
- Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore and Yale-NUS College in Singapore.
Students who chose to pursue their degree studies in Hong Kong SAR have received offers from Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and University of Hong Kong.
“Our students have done extremely well this year, we must congratulate them for demonstrating their resilience in overcoming the challenges and disruptions in the past year to achieve such great results for their IB Diploma. The lessons they have learnt in overcoming adversity, being flexible and persevering with their studies amidst uncertainty will stand them in good stead as they move forward to pursue their dreams and passions!”, Mr Kelvin Tay, Principal, congratulates the Class of 2020.
Find out more about the class of 2020 as some of our graduating students talk about their IBDP experiences in the video above. You can also read about their thoughts on the SISHK IBDP programme by clicking on their names below!