Updated 24 September 2020
The Class of 2020 at Singapore International School (Hong Kong) [SISHK] has much to celebrate this year with their International Baccalaureate Diploma results, a historical best for SISHK! The average score of the cohort was 38.1 points with a 100% pass rate. 41.7% of students scored at least 40 points with four students achieving a perfect 45 points and another eight scoring 44 points.
Average score: 38.4
Diploma Pass rate: 100%
Top score: 45 (4 students)
No. of students scored 40 points and above: 42%
No. of students scored 35 points and above: 77%
No. of students scored 30 points and above: 96%
No. of students achieved the Bilingual Diploma: 18.8%
Each year, our students receive numerous offers from top universities around the world. This year, some of the university destinations of our graduates include
- Skidmore College, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), University of Michigan, University of Wisconsin-Madison and Yale University in the United States
- University of Bath, University of Bristol, King’s College London, University College London, University of Cambridge, and University of Oxford in the United Kingdom
- University of Toronto in Canada
- University of Auckland in New Zealand
- Nanyang Technological University and National University of Singapore in Singapore
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong.
“We must congratulate our students for their stellar performance this year, especially for demonstrating their resilience in overcoming the challenges and disruptions in the past year to achieve such great results for their IB Diploma. The lessons they have learnt in overcoming adversity, being flexible and persevering with their studies amidst uncertainty will stand them in good stead as they move forward to pursue their dreams and passions”, Mr Kelvin Tay, Principal, congratulates the Class of 2020.
“Their success will indeed be an inspiration for their juniors. Success Inspires Success”！
Find out more about the class of 2020 as some of our graduating students talk about their IBDP experiences in the video above. You can also read about their thoughts on the SISHK IBDP programme by clicking on their names below!